Thursday, July 23, 2009

20 Weeks

How far along? 20 weeks
How much does Baby weigh?: 10.5 ounces
How big is Baby? 6.5 inches (head to rump); 10 inches (head to heel)
Maternity clothes? Yes!
Stretch marks? No new ones since 18 weeks
Sleep: I've slept great this week. Last night I only had to get up once.
Best moment this week: Jeff's nightly ritual of putting his ear on my belly to listen for the heartbeat. He hasn't been able to yet, but it's possible around this time. He did hear a thump at the same time I felt her move - that was cool.
Movement: Not much. However, she's moved a few times and it's tickled.
Food cravings: Honey Nut Cheerios
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: no
Belly Button in or out? Innie
What I miss: Being able to take deep breaths. Some days are better than others.
What I am looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat at tomorrow's OB appt.
Milestones: Pregnancy is halfway over!

No comments:

Post a Comment