How far along? 28 weeks
How much does Baby weigh?: ~ 2.25 lbs.
How big is Baby? 14.8 inches long
Maternity clothes? Yes. Though I'm starting to wear Jeff's t-shirts to sleep in.
Stretch marks? No new ones since 18 weeks
Sleep: Uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: 1)Feeling her move like crazy during church. When the choir was singing, I caught my belly moving from side to side as if she was swaying to the music. I still love seeing my belly poke out when she kicks. She tends to get shy though when Jeff wants to see it. 2)When the doctor told me my belly measured 1.5 weeks ahead :)
Movement: She was pretty quiet for a few days this week that made me a little paranoid. I had to give her a jolt of sugar or caffeine to make her move! I was bringing groceries in today and almost dropped the bags when I felt her do this tumble in my belly. Such a wonderful, but strange feeling! Surprises me when I'm not prepared for it!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No. Just a BH contraction.
Belly Button in or out? Innie. Though as Jeff said - "If your belly button was the tread on my tires, I'd be replacing it soon!"
What I miss: Sleeping on my back.
Milestones: 3rd trimester! 12 weeks left.
that's so cool Jennifer! isn't it amazing to see how babies react to music. it's an awesome feeling to feel them move around inside of you-to wrap your head around God's perfect design of life! I'm glad that things are going well. Have you gotten one of those pregnancy body pillows, they are great for helping to sleep at night as well :)
ReplyDeleteHi, Megan! It is amazing that this God can do such a miraculous thing. I do have a body pillow..and another one that's by Boppy. :)
ReplyDelete