How far along? 27 weeks
How much does Baby weigh?: ~ 2 lbs.
How big is Baby? 14.4 inches long
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks? No new ones since 18 weeks
Sleep: Intermittent. Get up several times a night. And now I'm getting these lovely hot flashes at night.
Best moment this week: She moved in a certain way that tickled - made me laugh out loud. Also, painting the nursery, getting the crib and dresser, and buying the carseat/stroller.
Movement: Her kicks are getting stronger and more frequent. She had a kicking spree from about 4-5 this morning. It was the first time where she did more than a few kicks/moves over night. Seemed to coincide with my hot flash.
Food cravings: Hot fudge sundae with nuts
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: no
Belly Button in or out? Innie
What I miss: sleeping thru the night (this is preparation, I know!)
Milestones: I seem to have reached the swelling phase and have to take off my ring in the afternoons. I think I'm going to invest in a wedding ring look-a-like from Kohls until my fingers return to normal. Oh, and I had the absolute worst case of heartburn this past weekend that I've ever had in my life. It was awful, but at the same time, reassuring to know I was feeling one of the normal symptoms.
You look GREAT Jennifer!
ReplyDeleteI was lucky enough to always be able to wear my ring, but my sister put hers on a chain and wore it as a necklace, just a thought!
ReplyDeleteAs for the heartburn, try Gaviscon (like Tums, but better!) and Zantac. My word that stuff was a lifesaver. I had reflux and not heartburn, but they treat the same thing I'm pretty sure!