Natalie is getting to be such a big girl! She is learning to use a spoon/fork and talks a bunch. She will tell me when she has a poo poo, which is awesome..She's lost interest in the new training potty, so we aren't pushing that. She is starting to string words together: all better, no thank you, take a bath, night night doggies..
Yesterday, I was sitting at the computer with her and something made me say "Oh crap"..Almost immediately, I hear this little voice repeat "oh crap!". Uh oh. I better watch what I say! :)
She loves to "swim" in the bathtub. She turns over onto her tummy, says "swim" and looks all proud of herself.
Her favorite TV shows: Dora the Explorer and Caillou
She did the cutest thing at dinner last night. Lately she's been holding my hand and Jeff's hand while we pray and as one of us starts praying, she will start "talking in toddlerese" with her head bowed..and then says "Amen!"..Throughout dinner she grabs our hands and says "pray, pray"..and of course we let her. Who can turn her down from that?
Her new game is to watch the digital picture frame and name people she sees.."Momma, Daddy, Nana, Pop, Drew, Max, Kyle, Bella (Beyya), Rudy (Ruueee)"..
She LOVES playing with the water hose..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment