How far along? 16 weeks!
How much does Baby weigh?: 3.5 ounces
How big is Baby? 4.5 inches (according to Babycenter.com)
Maternity clothes? Yes please. I can't zip most of my old pants - so I've been wearing a few pairs of work pants (or old ones with a bella band). Maternity shorts and a few shirts.
Stretch marks? No new ones....just some old, faded ones from years past.
Sleep: Better than the 1st tri. Don't have to get up to pee as much. I can't sleep on my belly anymore just b/c it's uncomfortable, but luckily I'm still getting good sleep.
Best moment this week: This is the first day of 16th week, so I'll have to say my sleep last night.
Movement: Not since a few days ago.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular. Just hungrier (I attribute it to aerobics last night).
Gender: Logic tells me boy. Gut says girl! We'll find out on July 9!
Labor Signs: Hope not!
Belly Button in or out? Innie
What I miss: A nice cold beer.
What I am looking forward to: having a big belly, feeling baby's kicks, and the big ultrasound!
Milestones: Overcome nausea, and went back to aerobics. My belly seems to be popping a bit more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment